التخطي إلى المحتوى الرئيسي

From a little child called Sara

Mamoen!
Here I am now, in my own children's bed in my own old children's room. Safe and happy I arrived and my friends came to the airport to pick me. It was so strange to be back again, everything was so new and I started making pictures as a tourist in my own country. We took a train from the airport to my town and everything was so organized: the train left the exact same time as it was supposed to leave, the toilet in the train was so clean (much cleaner than any other public toilet in Kenya), and I was suprised not to see anyone grabbing in the dust bins looking for food. It is just such a weird transition from Africa to Europe and emotional it's something I couldn't handle if I were so sensitive about it but I just acted that it was normal to be back again. But I cried, offcourse. From inside and outside. :-)We sat on the terras at the airport and had some beers with my Dunhills Blue. The weather was extremely nice, 28 degrees and sun. All flowers are out there in this period of the year and everything looks so green. When we came home we spend the night in my garden (which looks fabulous at the moment with many plants and flowers), ate dinner that we got from take-away, with more beers and cigarettes.It was great seeing my friends again but you know what? Nothing really has changed to them in my period of being in Kenya. Allthough they have experienced some big changes in their lifes when I wasn't there (breaking up relationship, graduation, the loss of a job) their reactions and ways of thinking were still the same. While I on the other hand felt so renewed, so relaxed about everything and at the same time full of life (so powerful indeed). This was also creating some distance between me and them which was a little bit sad to realize. They have never been to Africa so they didn't know my feelings about coming back home, so I tried not to be sad about it and accepted that this feeling is something I can't share with others.My (mother's) house became very beautiful, they put more paintings on the wall and Philip had secretly put flowers in my room ánd a Kenyan souvenir (a lottle wooden giraf, my favourite animal) on my pillow. My mother left me a letter and some money to buy food, and I just started crying by all that love and attention. I haven't seen Philip yet and my mother is on a holiday. But I talked to Philip on the phone a long time and he's sending you his love. He's saying that you, me and him are a triangle, connected souls.He started talking about the same thing you were talking about yesterday, that we all have a body that transports us from one place to another, but that we're not the body itself. We're just using it.Now I'm getting sleepy suddenly & finally! It's already 3. Hope to talk to you soon.Wish you a good day at work, take care!PS - Pass my greetings to everyone, especially to Anas.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الأغصان: حول إيضاحات الشاعر عاطف خيري لنصوصه القديمة

تنقيب الظلام الأغصان (حول إيضاحات الشاعر عاطف خيري لنصوصه القديمة) مأمون التلب يقول شاعرنا محمد المهدي المجذوب [1] : [نعم؛ في جانب مني شيخٌ حاسرُ الرأس من فقراء السودان (...) ولقد تعلَّمت من الشيخ الذي فيَّ أشياءَ كثيرةً، أولاً الخدمة، ولم تكن لي عنده مكانة خاصة تميِّزني عن الآخرين، (...) وكان يأمرني بتجويد الخط، والدراسة لا تنقطع؛ كل لحظةٍ امتحان، (...)، ولكن نفوري السِّري من ابن مالك كان شديداً، وكنت أستثقل الحريري سراً، فإذا وجدتُ فرصةً ـ وما كان أقل الفرص مع المراقبة الشديدة ـ خلوت إلى نفسي ألعب بالطين، وأرتد طفلاً حقيقياً يتحدث ويلعب مع نفسه الصغيرة التي ذابت في نفوس الجماعة الصارمة. وكنت أرى في الطين حصوناً وأناساً يتحركون، وكان يداخلني من هذا فرح لا يوصف. ولا أعلم كيف علم الشيخ بهذا العبث فلم يرضه، قال إنه لَهْوٌ مضيعة للوقت، وانفرد بي شيخ آخر فقرَّعَني على هذا الخروج، وحَدَس أنني سأكون مارقاً وكذا كذا، وحَوْقَلَ واستغفر، فهالَنِي ذلك وأفزعني، وجاء يوم كتبت فيه بيتين من الشعر على جدار، وقرأهما المعلم، ورأيت الانبساط في وجهه ولكنه أنكر المعنى؛ وكا

سيَّارة الثورة: مواليد الثمانينات حيفهموني قاصد شنو - الكاتب مجهول

سيَّارة الثورة: مواليد الثمانينات حيفهموني قاصد شنو - الكاتب مجهول مقدّمة طينيّة: سيَّارة الثورة التكنولوجيّة (1) كم من الوقت انتظرت لأكتب عن هذا النص العجيب، والذي لم يُعرَف كاتبه إلى الآن، وربما يتعلَّق الأمر بالظروف والملابسات التي نُشر فيها هذا النص الطريف جداً والتراجيدي بهاويةٍ سوداويَّةٍ مُضحكة. أفهم، كما كتبت كثيراً من قبل، والكثيرون من قبلي، أن اتصال الإنسان مع أخيه الإنسان اندلع مع ثورة التكنولوجيا. ولكن لننظر إلى الثورة التكنولوجيّة الرابطة لأجزاء العالم بطريقةٍ أخرى، فبينما كان الرابط في الماضي عن طريق الحروب والاستعمار، رست السفن قبلهما، وأطلّ القطار مؤخراً، ثمَّ طارت الطائرة. لننظر لانطلاقة الثورة من بدايات القرن العشرين كـ(غِيْر) السيارة، وهو ما سأصل به لما ميَّز جيل مواليد الثمانينات. على الأقل في السودان. تنطلق السيارة في الغير رقم 4 بلا كابح وبسلاسة لانهائيّة، وهي المرحلة التي دخلت فيها الثورة التكنولوجيّة سوق التنافس الرأسمالي العابر للقارات. ففي العصر الذي يسمع به الناس بالتلفاز ويصلهم بعد مُختَرِعيه بعشرات السنوات، ولفئةٍ محددة جداً من البشر.

Life weapon’s dictatorship - By: Mamoun ElTilib

Life weapon’s dictatorship By: Mamoun ElTilib Translated By: Ibrahim Jaffar Introductions: ( Tayfara was a military slave of the Cavalry Divisions (the Divisions of Knights) which was relegated to the Sheiks-ministers of Hamaj .   He presumably has been enslaved during one of the sieges of Rajab to the Nuba Mountains within the course of his campaign against Kordofan, for he reached the age of reason in the era of Nasser wad Idris .   Imaginatively, we would correlate Tayfara’s memories of childhood with those of Dogalo Doguendan Ari ; a Nuba boy of the next generation who, like Tayfara, has been, as a young boy, enslaved and taken from his native land.   Dogalo , as a young man in his far-off exile, has vividly lived the memory of his homeland that has been sustained within his soul as a minute world of landscapes, distant and diminutive shapes; young kings wearing jewels and straddling horsebacks; steppes of azure color of bubbly plant under the pur